cheaper than therapy

Thursday, April 19, 2007

another week almost gone...


Well, it is Thursday night and the boys are finally asleep. Gary called and he's on the way home from Orlando. We are trying to make a plan for the weekend...we both want to hang out and do nothing, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon! There is so much to do around the house, mostly outside. Hopefully it will be a great weekend for yardwork.
I have so much to do for the end of school. It will be here before we know it! Time is precious and I do not want to bring anything home...maybe I will make a better effort to stay late at school a few afternoons...
Next weekend Gary is off to upstate NY for another brain bowl with his winning team. The boys and I will try to get out to the Downtown Melbourne Art Fest which runs next weekend. The following week, Kelcey and I are off with the Hilltop Girls for our Crop-N-Cruise weekend. We are both looking forward to this soooo much.

3 comments:

mcewen said...

Ooo, time off. That is something to look forward to.
Cheers

Jules said...

I will be staying at my new house in Tarpon Springs for the Expo. I know that the owner of the booth is getting us a room for that Fri. as my b'day present but again, no clue where that is.

Can't wait til the cruise! My dd is looking forward to the end of school too!

Karen E. said...

You have such a beautiful and interesting family! God Bless!

Crafty Creations