cheaper than therapy

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home alone with the boys...again!

Well, Gary left early this morning for a 3 day trip to the Keys with his students. Peter, Ben and I are home alone again! Ben and I had a lazy day of reading and watching movies, while Peter and Brady spent the day playing " kid stuff". I did relax and do some playing with my stamps...I made 11 cards for a swap! Yeah for me...not sure if that is exciting or boring...but it was relaxing for sure. Peter and I were supposed to go to a carnival at Wickham Park this morning in celebration of Autism Awareness Month but we never made it. Maybe next time...
We are supposed to get some cooler weather and maybe some rain tomorrow. Hope that the bad weather gets as far south as the Keys. When we get up and moving, I guess we will come up with a game plan.

1 comment:

mcewen said...

You and me both dearie [home alone with the kids that is to say]
Sorry you couldn't make the shin dig, we also seem to have to 'pass' on more and more occasions because of the crowds.
Still Sunday tomorrow.
Best wishes

Crafty Creations