cheaper than therapy

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Peter, Mark and Heather



We are lucky to have my parents living about an hour away from us. Unfortunately, with our busy schedules, we don't see them as often a s we would like. Sunday we had the treat not only of visiting with my parents, but also visiting with friends I have not seen in about 20 years! Mark and Heather were our neighbors when I was about 7 years old...they moved back to Israel in the late 1970's. They came to the states to celebrate 40 years of marriage and made a special trip to Palm Bay to visit with my family.

We had a lovely afternoon, relaxing out by the pool with the boys. It was interesting for the boys to hear of their life on the kibbutz. Maybe if things settle down in Israel, Gary and I will take our family to visit them one day. True friends are like a favorite pair of slippers...even though they are not always around, they remain warm and cozy whenever you find them!

No comments:

Crafty Creations