cheaper than therapy

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Skater Dude


Peter has discovered the world of skateboarding! He spends a lot of his outside time practicing his new moves and tricks. He has a new set of friends from the skate park, and is taking lessons on Saturdays. Gary helped him build a ramp so that he can practice on the driveway. Dr. M and Tarsa told him that exercise would help keep his chemistry balanced, and work off some of that extra "manic" energy, and help energize his endorphins when he is sad. Skateboarding fits the bill!
Peter loves an audience, and asked me to take photos of him the other day. While he was practicing, he kept rattling off terms like "Ollie" and "Full 270 with a kick" and lots of things that didn't sound all that safe....
The pictures came oout cute, so I decided to make a chipboard accordian album to showcase his newfound talents! I used papers from Basic Grey Color Me Silly and some embellishments from Karen Foster that I just found. Hope you enjoy my little album.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jules said...

Love your mini album. Did you know that my son owned a skate board shop for about 2 years?

Michele L from Tampa said...

Nice mini albumn! Those are the same BG papers I am using on my works album - since it is very close to our color they have set for our marketing works.

Crafty Creations