cheaper than therapy

Sunday, June 17, 2007

some weekend play


Here are 2 cards that I made over the weekend. My friend and I got some girl time and this is what I came up with. I saw a similar card ( I think it was Janet Narcum...sorry if it was so meone else) who inspired me with a froggie one in this style. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the paper, and then used SU designer paper. The flowers on the bottom paper were colored in with a gel pen...on top of the designer paper. yes, it was tedious but relaxing! It is the same design as on the square above. Once I figured out the dimensions of the triangles, the card came together in a snap. Now... Kelcey can attest to the fact that the hardest part of the card was figuring out those measurements!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Crafty Creations