cheaper than therapy

Monday, July 2, 2007

playtime at last...

As summer school wrapped up last Friday, I had time to play over the weekend. I have this stamp set that the kids loved a few years ago. She hasn't come off the shelf for a while so I thought she needed to come out and play! I used my cuttlebug and some glitter to add some pizzazz...I even had a dolphin eyelet for fun! The colors are from Rich Regals(Stampin Up), and I used watercolor crayons to color her in.
Then, my cute little Penny Black cow came in the mail and I just had to play with her....I have seen some fun cards she has graced! We all think she is just MOO---tiful! Yes, the cow jokes were rampant at our house this weekend...the boys came up with some zingers! Jody and I were in stitches as we colored...it was pretty hokey! The colors are from the Bold Brights ( Stampin Up), I had the ribbon and brads, and she is colored with watercolor crayons.
Look for some scrapbooking in the next few days...I really have gotten behind in that!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jules said...

Roz, I simply adore the mermaid and the cow. I must have the cow stamp for a friend of mine! Can you point me in the right direction for one?

Crafty Creations