cheaper than therapy

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Splitcoast Girls Meet in Brevard!

 
 
 
 



Yesterday, a group of 17 girls got together at Charlie and Jakes in Suntree before we headed over to the library for an afternoon of stamping fun. We had all met on the Splitcoast chat boards, where Amy and Robin decided to organize a face-to-face shoebox swap. Things could not have gone better if we had tried! Charlie and Jakes was great, we met outside and chatted while we waited for them to open. Some of the girls from out of town shopped at Scrapbook Cottage before lunch. Linda found out that the library was ready for us early, so off we went. I don't think that anyone left any major items home, and all the cards were wonderful! I will try to get back in to label the cards and their designers, but I cannot promise anything. Sorry. The afternoon flew by, with everyone busily working and chatting as if we had known each other forever. It was so much fun, and we all have so much in common, that we are definitely going to do this more often!
Hugs to all....
I can only post 4 photos, so head to my picasa album to see the rest....
http://picasaweb.google.com/wolfepak1394
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun idea to meet with others at a library to stamp. Guess I couldn't bring my vino huh? or wear my rubber suit.

I enjoyed reading the Seven Things about you! Are you and Kelsey coming to Sebring?

Kip said...

What darling cards Roz. Now tell me, how does that whole thing work as it sounds like fun.

Kip

:Jayne said...

Love your cards!

:Jayne

Amy said...

I heard you met my friend Laene! Small world!

Crafty Creations