cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Green can mean many things....

There are lots of little things that we often take for granted. One of those little things that may pass us by are the nuances a color can create....Gary and I are having a little fun "tiff" revolving around something new that has come into our household. It is little, and it is green...and it has generated lots of stimulating conversation.
Someone can be GREEN with envy.....
Someone can be GREEN because they are feeling sick to their stomache....
Someone can be GREEN because that is the color of money.........
Someone can be GREEN and horny because those little m-m's say that's what green ones do......
Someone can be GREEN because they are new at something and don't know anything
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....what else can GREEN be for?
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
GREEN is the color of my new laptop. I have had my faithful laptop for more than 5 years, and it was time to get a new one. I have been using my laptop for so many things. Gary has one he is borrowing from school and I don't think it is very good...and it certainly doesn't hook up to the internet. He will be inheriting my old laptop (complete with fully functioning connectors to our network, internet, and definitely a few steps above what he had to work on previously). My new laptop is pretty apple green, comes with a big screen to help out my tired eyes, and is definitely a huge step up from my old machine. Dear hubby tells me I am selfish and could have done without my new 'puter......I told him that he is wrong about that. If I were selfish, I would have gotten the pink laptop that the boys wanted me to! He would really look pretty silly with a pink laptop in a few years when I am ready to trade up again!
My favorite color this week is green, what's yours?!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Ooooo, I love green. I am green with envy over your lovely green laptop! One day soon I'll be sharing a picture of the green golfcart my brother made for my mum and I. Time to go make some green beans!

Scrappin' Jackie said...

oohh, i luv green too. my ms walk shirts were lime green last year. i am green w/envy too.

i bought myself a laptop in july. haven't even tried it out yet......
maybe u can help me at the crop? please :)
Jackie

Crafty Creations