cheaper than therapy

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Linda

 

 




Today was my friend Linda's birthday. As she is also my classroom assistant, we had a little celebration in our classroom. I lovingly call her The Old Bat so last year's cake was custom made and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD BAT. This year, Linda said no cake...no celebration, and no bats! So....my cake maker ( one of my talented moms) decided we needed to put the old bat to rest this year. Too funny!
The icing on the cake (pun intended) was that Stacy also made a possessed doll for Linda. A few weeks ago, we had this doll that looked possessed. We took her and put her in the trash. For some straange reason, she reappeared the next day! It was freaky--a true twilight zone moment! Stacy recreated her for a present for our dear Miss Linda.

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
until next year............
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Crafty Creations