cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labors of Labor Day

 
 
 



Now that my craft room is almost organized again, I spent some creative time in there yesterday. It was wonderful, because once again I have space and privacy to work on my projects---I can put on my tunes, sing or hum without anyone getting annoyed with me, and enjoy my own space! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

These critters are from The Angel Company, and the patterned paper is also from their catty ( it's called Fruity Frusion and I love it). The solid cardstock is Stampin Up (and some of it is a few seasons old) scraps I had lying around. The technique is Stippled Frames from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter. Maybe it's because I have boys, or a warped sense of humor, but these little critters have been favorites of mine for a while---they are just so cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Crafty Creations