cheaper than therapy

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Got Tagged!

My friend Jayne tagged me on her blog. Jayne is one of the gals I went cruising with last May! We are both going to a scrapbook retreat in Oleno State Park next weekend, along with about 60 other crazies like us!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 Years Ago:
I was teaching children with special needs, at the same school I am at now. My children were 11,6 and 3---and I probably thought things were tough to juggle then!

Things on my to-do list today:

1. Make dinner
2. Get ready for crop nite with Jody, Cindy and Carol
3. Get some snuggle time with Gary

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I think I would get a new car (Toyota Solara convertible) and cut back my work schedule to 3 days per week...after all my debt was paid off.


3 of my bad habits:

1. Putting my own priorities after everyone else's
2. Spending too much money on things I think we need
3. Being too nice to people


.

3 places I have lived:

1. Cambridge MA
2. Chilmark MA
3. Washington DC



5 jobs that I have had:

1. file girl for a dermatologist
2. Camp Counselor
3. live in nanny
4. respite care provider for families with children with special needs
5. newspaper delivery girl

5 Things people don't know about me:


1. Gary and I had our first "date" when we were only 12
2. I have 2 webbed toes
3. I used to play basketball in high school
4. I have met both Henry Kissinger and Helmut Kohl
5. I was taught to drive a school bus when I was a camp counselor on Martha's Vineyard, and used to drive the campers around...even though I was only 16.



I tag:
1. Rochelle
2. Dannette
3. Michelle

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Oh my! We have something other than camp counseloring in common. I used to deliver newspapers and I played basketball!
I would have liked to meet Kissinger, he is fascinating.

:J

Crafty Creations