cheaper than therapy

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inspired by Jayne

 
 
 
 


Jayne taught a class entitled "Grandma's Attic". We made an album using some great materials (Tim Holtz grungeboard, Tim Holtz crackle paint, Basic Grey's new line called 2 Scoops). She made a tribute to her grandparents. Originally, I thought that I would add wedding photos of my dad's parents, but could not find just the right photo...it didn't speak to me. But........when I came across some wedding photos from 1985...voila! Here is the resulting album/frame that I made. I added some sparkley glitter to the florals, and even used some lumiere paint for some pizzazz! It looks really awesome in person. Hope you like it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Geez! I didn't think I was inspiring to anyone! You did an awesome, totally awesome job with this! WOW!

:J

Crafty Creations