cheaper than therapy

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nun-sense!

 



Saturday night I was hanging out with about 60 of my crafty friends and we started getting really silly ( so what else is new?). We were all supposed to be making flip flop cards, and at one point in time, they looked like nuns hats. You know, the kind that Sister Batrille (Sally Field) wore that helped her to fly across Puerto Rico. If you haven't seen reruns of The Flying Nun, then you will be clueless! But, my friends and I thought it was pretty darn funny. If you don't get it, then you should have been there with us.
HUGS!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I had just said to Jill, these look like nuns hats and looked over and there you were!
LOL! You were a great contributor to the F U N in this weekend! Glad you were there.

:J

Crafty Creations