cheaper than therapy

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another weekend bites the dust....

This weekend was beautiful, but it flew by way too quickly! Saturday, Gary and I had some time to go to the nursery and get some plants to spruce up the yard. Spring is coming, and I feel the urge to beautify the house. In the evening,I went to the skatepark to pick up Peter. I spent a while there, taking photos with my new FLIP video camera. The photos came out great! The only mistake that I made was not downloading the software before I started taking videos. I lost the videos that I took, but the computer is ready to accept the next batch. YEAH!!!!
Sunday morning, Ben and I drove to Orlando to visit mom in the hospital. She was sitting up in her chair when we got there. Her handsome physical therapist came by while we were there, and got her up for a walk. He says that she is doing well. The doctor came by and told her she can go home on Tuesday. We had a nice visit, then went to lunch with dad.
On the way home, we made a little wrong turn, and ended up at the grand opening of a new KOHL's store. Ben was looking for a present for Stephanie, so we went in. We all got some new jewelry, at really great prices. Ben and I replaced chains that had broken, I got a new pair of earrings ( I lost one of my favorite ones this past week) and we picked up a necklace for Stephanie. The boys got a new showercurtain (monkey jungle of course!) and I got some cute sneaker-like espadrilles--summer pink and girly! Now we are home, and I am heading to make dinner. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Crafty Creations