cheaper than therapy

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday night while Gary was in Orlando, we had a really crappy night! Peter accidentally flooded the bathroom while Ben and I were are Publix. I received a panicked call to come home immediately--there was water all over the house. Well, I didn't think it was that bad, but when i got home, there was 1/2 inch of water all through the house! WOW!!!!!!!!! Peter didn't realize the toilet was flooding, and must have gone outside. By the time he came back in...
Anyway, I really surprised him by not having a meltdown. It was either laugh or cry, and I put on my big girl panties and laughed until I could laugh no more! Ben and Peter were good sports (kind of) and helped clean up. Ben was the one who was the crankiest...Peter did great! Jody and Michael came over to help clean up. The crap and sh=t jokes kept rolling all the way until late evening! You should have seen Ben's face when I started to take photos!!!!
The moral of the story is to find joy in the simple things and let the crap roll off your back! All was cleaned up, no damage was done, it was an accident, and we all have a story to tell!

No comments:

Crafty Creations