cheaper than therapy

Saturday, March 22, 2008

SBS Group #15

Hi everyone!
I am a crafty mom of 3 boys (ages 13, 16, and 21), wife of 23 years to my high school sweetheart, pack leader to 3 big dogs (Loki 8, Thor 3 and Balloo 18 months), and I am also a teacher of 3-5 year olds with special needs. I have been crafting for what seems like forever, but stamping and scrapbooking for about 8 years. I try to work on projects at least 2 nights a week, while my boys are doing homework or stuff around the house. I enjoy sharing craft ideas with others, and hanging out with friends on message boards and groups. The area where I am is not rich in craft stores, so I find inspiration and products online. Hope to hear from all of my stamping sisters soon!

16 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Hi, Roz! Glad you can join us in the Sisterhood 15! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Roz, Thanks for popping by, looking forward to getting to know you as well!! Have a super weekend:-)
Kelly

Scr@p and More said...

hi roz, saying a new sister, hello there from Puerto Rico
Yesy

Emma said...

Hi Roz. Am sat here laughing at the description of your family!
Your blog is so lovely. I love the ticker of you and your husband. May nick your idea!
Looking forward to seeing more of your work, Emma, SBS,x

Monica said...

Hi Roz!! So glad to have you in our Sisterhood! Looking forward to getting to know you better! Happy Easter! Love your blog!

samgirl said...

Hey Roz, I just signed up the the sisterhood today! Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas etc etc.

Sammi
xxx

Angie said...

Hey Roz! I am one of your new sisters! Looking forward to sharing our hobby!

Lisadwb said...

Hello.
I love the Peeps, I laughed so hard. Looking forward to see more.

Robyn said...

Hi Roz! I'm happy to meet you! I'm new to the SBS 15 group, too!!
Robyn

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hi Roz,

Another one of your fellow sisters just stopping by to say a quick hello. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you much better. Lainy x

Lavender stamper said...

Hi
Just popping in to say Hi, just joined sbs15.

Happy Crafting
Lisa

http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com

Jessica Smith said...

I'm so excited to get to know you I just joined the sbs15.

Monica said...

Hi Roz,

I created a yahoo group for the SBS-15 sisters. Come join us! The link is on my blog!

Joana said...

hi Roz
looking forward to know you
xxx
Joana

Monica said...

Check out my blog! There's something there especially for you!

http://riverviewstamper.blogspot.com

Lois E. said...

Hi Roz,
jusst stopping in to say hi! welcome to SBS-15. Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas.

Crafty Creations