cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another card for Amy


Here is another card that I made for Amy and Simply Sistah's. This is Issabella and Cupcake going for a walk. I have used some of my favorite scrapbooking paper (Basic Grey). The base of the card is Close to Cocoa by Stampin Up...the main image is matted with So Saffron and Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up too). I put a big brad on a big purple flower to make it a little more girly! The colors really are sharp in person. Stop by www.card-scents.com to see more of Amy's stuff! She has great digital stamps...you must try them, it is the newest in stamping technology!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Felice-nst said...

Nice Layout. Is beautiful. i love the colour. Great !!

ScrappyPam said...

Very cute - love the chocolate and pink.

Monica said...

Love this card!! Great job!

I've tagged you... check out my blog for details :-)

samgirl said...

Lovely card!! Will have to go check out Amy's site :)

Lisadwb said...

Very pretty color combo. Very cute stamp, love the little doggie.

Robyn said...

Really cute!

Crafty Creations