cheaper than therapy

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hooray for Crafty Time!






I set aside more me time this weekend and came up with a few nice projects. First of all, Gary has been bugging me to do some photo collages to put up on the walls. Well, I bought the collage frames, but had to turn them into ginormous layouts. Here is one that I did of Peter and Ben...when Dave saw it, his remark was "So Mom, who voted me off the island???!" and I had no response except...you weren't here when I took these photos!



Then, I wanted to make a bunch of cards for my card stash and also to send out. I had stamped a bunch of images a while ago, and they are still sitting in the box in my craftroom. Well, I had an idea for a card-sketch, and found some images that would fit right into it. Here are some of the cards that came out of this endeavor. As the cow is boldly holding up a glass in celebration, I used card scents from www.cards-scents.com to give the card a pina-colada scent to it. It smells MOOVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

:Jayne said...

love your cards!
Yep Dave's response is why I quit scrappin the boys for awhile. They were keeping page counts.
:J

Jessica Smith said...

Love that cow image so cute.

ScrappyPam said...

Love the cow! Great cards.

Lisadwb said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute cow!!
I have seen the card scents- how do you like them?

samgirl said...

that cow image is too cute!

Joana said...

love the cow ( gorgeous bikini :))
lovely work

Angie said...

Love the cows, just great!!!I can almost smell them lol!

Scr@p and More said...

love loves cards!!

Lois E. said...

Happy belated birthday! Love the cow cards!

Cassie said...

That cow in the bikini is a HOOT!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

great cards, love the cow image Just wanted to say hi and there's still time to enter my competition!
Kim

Crafty Creations