cheaper than therapy

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Seven Things--Tag You're IT!

Monica tagged me... so I have to re-post this and pick 7 new people to tag!


7 Things Game
The Rules for 7 Things:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So...here goes:

1. I married my high school sweetie in 1985 when we were both 22

2. Our last name is Wolfe, and all 3 of our boys were born the night of a full moon (not the day before...or the day after....the exact day of the full moon!)...and by the time our 3rd was due, there was quite a betting pool at the OB-GYN's office!

3. I am surrounded by males....I have 3 sons, 3 male dogs, and teach children with special needs ( and the majority of students in my classes are always male...)

4. I was a nanny for a German diplomat while I was in college.

5. I love to cook and make lots of ethnic dishes....many people are surprised that I have an enormous repertoire of Cuban, German, and of course traditional Jewish foods as well as others!

6. I am very creative and crafty...when I was younger, I would write stories and poetry...I am an avid painter, as well as papercrafter.

7. I love to hang out online in a few scrappy clubs (Kit-N-Kaboodles especially www.knkclub.com) and messageboards where we get together to chat and inspire each other...it is even more fun to meet in person!

Now...the fun part...I get to tag 7 blogging friends...........I will contact them and post later (maybe!)....

No comments:

Crafty Creations