cheaper than therapy

Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend playtime

While Peter was doing some schoolwork, I was able to create some fun cards this weekend! I was playing with my cuttlebug, and decided to distress some of the embossing with a stamp pad...then i got the idea to use twinkling H2O's to color over the raised
areas. I think it looks great....you should see it sparkle in person!
I used some of my stamps from Amy at Simply Sistas as well as one of my favorites...the frog prince! In all, I was able to make 15 cards to add to my box while Peter got some work done!
HOORAY for me....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! I never thought to use twinks on the cb embossing! That is awesome thanks so much for the tip!

ScrappyPam said...

These are really pretty! Custom embossing - fantastic!

Chris said...

omg those cards are soooo cute. love that frog!!!!!

Robyn said...

These are soooo beautiful!! What a great idea you had!!

samgirl said...

great stamps!!

Love the cards .. what a great idea!

Scr@p and More said...

love cards

Joana said...

looks fantastic , great idea :)

Crafty Creations