cheaper than therapy

Saturday, May 17, 2008

KNK Spring Crop





Hi everyone!

Kelcey came over today and we got to play from 10-6....KNK, our wonderful kit club that has a fantastic message board community is holding their cyber-crop this weekend. WOW....we were pretty busy working on challenges, playing bingo, watching over 5 teenage boys (yes, we are crazy)...and having fun, fun fun!

There were 6 challenges posted today, and we finished all but 1. Here are photos of most of my projects. The crop continues tomorrow, and I am looking forward to another day with my cyber-scrappers!

5 comments:

Joana said...

looks like you are having lots of fun , look forward to see more of your creations ( say hi to all from me :) )

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love the Sk8r boy layout. I really need to find some "spare" time to get some scrapping done!

Sally said...

This looks like so much fun! What a great idea, and fab layouts :)

samgirl said...

Great work Roz!! looking forward to seeing what you get done today too :)
Great layouts!!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Hi Roz!
Wow that looks like great fun and wonderful layouts I realy need to start scrapping!
Kim

Crafty Creations