cheaper than therapy

Sunday, May 11, 2008

No...we aren't moving but.....


Here is a card that I made for Amy at Simply Sistahs. She has some really cute stamps that feature household furnishings (stove, refrigerator, lamps etc) and I was trying to figure out how to be creative with them...in addition to being "punny" with witty sayings. So, with all the weddings and stuff coming up as summer approaches, I thought it would make a nice change of address notification. What do you think?
The card is sparkly because I highlighted areas with one of my favorite embellishments....stickles!
Hope you had a super day!
HUGS....

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hello Roz...long time no chat! Love this card. Its so unusual!

Monica said...

Love the card!!! Does it make you want to move??

Lisadwb said...

Perfect card for anyone moving into a new home. The stickles adds just the right amount of bling!

TCake said...

oooh Roz ..fallen in love with these...they don't ship to the uk!!! aaaah...if i order some can you post them to me?...i'm so liking these. Tx

:Jayne said...

cute card!
Hope you are staying safe in the fires!

:J

Crafty Creations