cheaper than therapy

Friday, May 2, 2008

Thursday night creation


I found this merman at StampFrancisco Stamps. With Gary's fascination with the ocean, I have been drawn to look for fantasy sea creatures. This one Peter named "Fabio"! I used stampin up Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Soft Sky along with an off-white to stamp on. I liked the look of the distressing with the cuttlebug, but then we got goofy and said he needed to be sparkly! So...stickles were added to the river rock and less to highlight the water drops. As you can see, Peter went in and stickled his torso, too. (A little too sparkly, but Peter was happy). Fabio is colored with twinkling H2O's, and looks fantastic in person. Don't know who the lucky recipients will be, but I made a batch of 10 and just need to color the rest.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

samgirl said...

OOh, how fun!! Looks nice and sparkly :)

Joana said...

looks magnificent , love the sparkle

Crafty Creations