cheaper than therapy

Thursday, May 8, 2008

You are appreciated!


For those who don't know, this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. My boys are out of elementary school, so we do not send in cutesy goodies for the teachers ( each son has 7 teachers, too). However, I did take time to make about 20 cards for the teachers they have as well as those who help us out on a regular basis. Peter seems to spend quite a bit of time with the guidance counselor and one of the deans, so I made them cards, too. I used some retired Stampin Up paper from last year and one of my favorite stamps from Penny Black. Even though I am hoping this drink looks like lemonade (because it is a school related thing), I used my caribbean card scent so it smells like pina colada!!!
Kiss my Brain, because I remembered to make my own sentiment....on the 'puter! And yes, each card is a little different on the outside, and I wrote an individual note to each specific person. I feel a little guilty because I made them a little plainer than usual, but I didn't really want to use a lot of ribbon or bling, as I didn't know if the cards were going to be kept or not....
For those teachers reading this....YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!!
Just like Mother's Day, Father's Day and Valentine's Day, it should be teacher appreciation week every week as far as I am
concerned!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

samgirl said...

they are really great! I LOVE your sentiment!! I bet the teachers loved them!! I think it looks like lemonade! :)
sammi

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Here her Roz! I agree wholeheartedly! What a great idea - teacher appreciation week. I wish we celebrated this in Britain!

Crafty Creations