cheaper than therapy

Friday, June 13, 2008

The New MOM~mobile

 



Gary and I have been looking into trading out our mini-van for something smaller and more fuel efficient. Well...I had my heart set on a convertible, but Gary did not think it was such a great idea. My feeling is that we live in Florida, I have been driving a mini-van for the past 20 years, and it was time for me to get what I wanted (as long as it was reasonable). My first choice was a Solara, but that wasn't reasonable! Yesterday Gary surprised me and we went seriously car shopping. The car we both really loved didn't pan out...but one door closed and another opened. Here is a photo of me in my new wheels! It is a 2007 Mustang and Gary saw it, picked it out, we drove it and he said "You want it...we'll get it!"
Gotta love him for that one!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emma said...

Roz its fantastic...how cool do you look!!!

Scrappin' Jackie said...

wow. mazel tov. throwing 18 cents your way.
congrats,
Jackie

Joana said...

what a fab car , i do agree with Emma you look cool :) !!

ScrappyPam said...

Wow!! Congrats!! Beautiful car!

Loreen said...

What a hot ride =) Congrats!

Crafty Creations