cheaper than therapy

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday was Scrap Day



Kelcey came over yesterday and we had a day filled with scrapping and girl talk! Gary had his last class at FAU, and the boys went bowling. I am taking an online class at GOT SKETCH (click on the badge on my blog for more details) and got 2 layouts done as well as a few cards. It has been a while since I worked on my photos from my trip to California with Dave so I decided to work on that. Here are my layouts! It was fun for this Florida transplant to work on snow photos!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Roz these capture it all so well. The colours work so well together.I can't wait for winter here as Belle has not seen snow yet with growing up in Gibraltar! Hugs Emma.x

ScrappyPam said...

Great layouts. I can't wait to find all my pictures and start scrapping again!

:Jayne said...

I really love these! It's nice to see something other than blue used for snow pictures. I love the red!

:J

Jessica Smith said...

such a cute layout I need to start scraping again. great colors.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Fab page. Love the layout and the colours used.

Crafty Creations