cheaper than therapy

Monday, July 21, 2008

Double Door (?) Cards

 
 
 
 



Darlene showed Kelcey and I how to make these adorable cards on Saturday. She wasn't sure the "official" name, but we are calling them double door cards until someone tells us differently! I made these using either Stampin Up Ginger Blossom or Afternoon Tea designer papers, embrace life stamp, and the sayings are from CTMH Dare to Dream sentiments. The card looks tricky, but once we got the measurements correct, it wasn't too bad. I was so excited with how they came out, I have now made over a dozen to send in the mail!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Oh, these are cute! I'm going to have to try those!

Monica said...

Ohhh.. I like this card too! I'm going to have to try to make one of these!

:Jayne said...

those are neat!!! I wanna make some!

:J

Catherine said...

this is too cool! i have to try these =)

Heidi said...

This is beautiful! I just love that paper don't you? Heidi

Kath said...

Those are WAY cute!!! Teach me how, please! Kath

kim-paperbabe said...

These are fantastic, love the double doors they can hide different messages!

Emma said...

They are fantastic...now I just need to know how you did them! Hugs Emma.x

Crafty Creations