cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Has it already been 23 years????





Gary and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary yesterday. We went to the Melting Pot for a quiet, grown up meal! I started the evening with a pineapple mojito---WOW....it was delish! Lots of people talk about the melting pot and how it is expensive and "trendy", we like to go once in a while because the meal is very nice, the atmosphere is wonderful, and we know that we will be able to have a long time to talk over dinner. We tried the Caribbean Fusion meal, and it was amazing! Here are some photos that we can share. Gary especially enjoyed our Bananas Foster dessert!

8 comments:

Joana said...

Congratulations on your 23th anniversary
time flys when you are having fun :)

glad to hear you two spoiled yourselves with a romantic meal
(Philip + I are coming up to our 18 years :0 :) )
hugs
Joana

ScrappyPam said...

Congratulations on 23 years!

I love the Melting Pot, too. Yum!!

:Jayne said...

Congrats on 23 years! What were you ten when you got married?? LOL!
I'm glad to see you are still soooo in love!

:J

Lisadwb said...

Happy anniversary to you love birds!! I have been wanting to try the melting pot.......

Emma said...

Oh Roz thats lovely! You both look so happy. Hugs to you both Emma.x

Sammi said...

sorry it's taken me a while - CONGRATULATIONS!!

mmm--yummo!!

Kimmie0270 said...

My hubby and I went to the melting pot the other night... I LOVE it there!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Congratulations to you both! You look as though you had a wonderful evening to celebrate.

Crafty Creations