cheaper than therapy

Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Inking





This weekend, I set aside time to play with some new stamps that I have acquired. I have fallen in love with these wonderful stamps from Magnolia called Tilda and Edwin. Up until recently, they were not available for sale in the US, just in Europe. Queen Diana, of Scor-Pal fame, will be selling them on the scor-pal website. She is doing pre-opening selling, and of course I had to place an order. Well....as you can see, they are fun to play with! Here are some of my creations.

I am also having fun with some stamps from House Mouse stamp company. Here are some adorable bunnies dressed up as bees!
The designer papers that I used in all my projects are either Afternoon Tea from Stamping Up or one of the sets from Close to My Heart (the name escapes me right now). I used stickles, bling, prima flowers and watercolor crayons.

9 comments:

:Jayne said...

Adorable! Missed you blogging this week. Glad you are back.

:J

Lisadwb said...

I love those cards!! The Bunny bees are adorable!! Edwin and Tilda are so sweet. Great job on all of them!

ScrappyPam said...

Very cute cards - love the pockets!

Heidi said...

OM goodness, those hoppers are soooooooo adorable. I am partial to Edwin too! Thanks for sharing these cuties. Heidi

Loreen said...

You did a wonderful job with these cards! Thanks for sharing =)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Really gorgeous cards Roz. Love the first image in particular. Don't think I've seen this one before.

Jessica Smith said...

Soo cute love your criss cross cards.

Scr@p and More said...

love cards..

Sammi said...

oooh... lovely cards!! :) they are great! I am so in love with Tilda and Edwin! :) those little bunnys are VERY cute too!

Love your pockets... I might have to try making some of those!

thanks for the SCS newsletter tip - I did sign up :)

Hope you are well!
*hugs*
Sammi

Crafty Creations