cheaper than therapy

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yes dear...I did some scrapping today!


Dearest hubby has been on my case because I haven't been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately. Well, it takes a lot more thinking to do nice layouts than it does to create cards (and I can color in the images while pretending to watch tv/movies with my boys). So, I figured that I would humor him and work on some artwork for our walls. Here, I took one of those photo collages that you can pick up inexpensively almost anywhere and transformed it into a big layout ( 16x20). The papers are from the July kit from Kit-N-Kaboodles www.knkclub.com I used my 'puter to type out the saying on vellum. It says "When I am asked what makes me happy in life...I say you"

2 comments:

Sammi said...

It looks lovely Roz!! Was he happy? I bet he was :)

Sammi
xxx

ScrappyPam said...

This is wonderful! How fun!

Crafty Creations