cheaper than therapy

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks Sammi!







Sammi, one of my SBS-15 sisters gave me an award! It's called the WYLDE WOMEN award and the purpose of it is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy". Isn't that lovely?

The rules are:

You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
Make sure you link to their site in your post.
Link back to Tammy's blog so that she can go to visit all these wonderful women, and
Remember the Purpose of the Award.
There are so many people I'd like to send this to.... so here goes:

Jules--leader of the Rubbersuit Girls and head Smoochie Girl. She is a wonderfully talented crafter, caring friend, and inspiration to many. MWAH!

Kip--talented in her own right, inspires us with her beautiful mini-books and projects, Smoochie Girl extra-ordinairre (who will correct my spelling)...and makes all of us smile a little more when we are around her.

Deb---an amazingly talented crafter whose work is showcased on Kit-N-Kaboodles and other scrappy places, she is a fantastic mom and kaboodle friend who gives us inspiration with layouts and cards.

Jayne--Mama Jayne and fellow rubbersuit girl, she livens up a cruise or crop with her hilarious stories of life with her Older Sister Susie (who also joins us on crafty adventures)....she inspires us with beautiful layouts and projects that touch our hearts!

there are more...but time is short so I will end for now!
HUGS!!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh Roz, thank you so much! I am truly honored! Hugs to you, my friend!

Kip said...

Aw, thanks so much Roz!!! You're the best!

:Jayne said...

Awww! Thanks Roz, but I wasn't a rubber suit girl (I would have tho, if I had known) but I'm a smoochie! You remain my favorite all time person to have in class!

:J

Monica said...

Congrats!! You are very deserving!

Jules said...

Roz, thanks so very much! Am honored more than you can know. Smoochies!

Crafty Creations