cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged again!

My buddy Chris from the KNK message board tagged me. Here's the deal:




5 years ago I
1. changed positions at my school so I could work with the little ones
2. my oldest son was getting his learner's permit
3. went through some terrible hurricanes in Florida
4. didn't know how much things would soon change with my youngest son
5. didn't know 2 of my current bestest friends

5 things on today's "to do" list

1. homework helper
2. put away scrappy stuff from working on projects
3. work on communication boards for students
4. finish tidying up kitchen
5. relax!

5 snacks I enjoy

1. pumpkin seeds
2. apples
3. popcorn
4. jellybeans
5. snap peas

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. open a center for autistic children
2. build and stock my dream crafting room
3. build a dreamhouse for my family
4. donate to my synogogue
5. take some time off with hubby


5 places I have lived
1. Martha's Vineyard, MA
2. Somerset MA
3. Cambridge MA
4. Washington DC
5. Palm Bay FL

5 jobs I have had
1. nanny
2. office clerk
3. newspaper delivery gal
4. camp counselor
5. teacher of children with special needs

I am tagging:



Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Welcome HOME HONEY! I missed you whilst you were on your blog trip.
:J

Joana said...

Hi Roz
nice to know a little more about you :)
hope all is well with you and family

hugs
Joana

Crafty Creations