cheaper than therapy

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crafty time at last!


Although I have managed to avoid the holiday rush at the stores, I did take advantage of some amazing sales that I found at some favorite online crafting stores. I finally had time to introduce some of my newest stamps to ink, and came up with this cute Tilda, who is waiting patiently for Santa to appear. I used SU ski slope designer papers (colors are wonderful) and watercolor crayons. The snow comes from a Snow Writer Pen that I picked up at JoAnn's last year. She is adorable, especially in real life.
Hope to be able to post some more creations soon.

8 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!

Kimmie0270 said...

darling - love the chimney!

Janna said...

This is adorable!! Love this image and what you did with the coloring!! Great job!

Smiles,

janna

Candy said...

Very cute!!!

Monica said...

Roz, you did a great job!! Love this card!!

marsha said...

Cute card Roz. I love Tilda sitting on the chimney!

Lisadwb said...

Too cute.

Jaspere said...

Love, love, love the chimney.

Crafty Creations