cheaper than therapy

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays





The holidays are finally here! Hannukah is halfway through, and tonight is Christmas Eve. I am thankful to all of you who read my blog, and whose blogs I dilligently read too for your friendship, inspiration, and just for popping in to say "Hi!". It amazes me how many wonderful people that I meet online, via my blog and other crafty sites.
I wish all of my friends, near and far, a very Happy Holiday, surrounded by friends, family, and love. Please remember to take time to tell loved ones how much they mean to you. There are so many horrible things happening in this world, and so much tragedy, that I am on a mission to remember all the good things that are happening to me and my family, and try not to dwell on the negatives. We sure have had our struggles this year, but I am so thankful each and every day to get up, hug my boys, get to work, and go on with our daily schedules.
HUGS...and blessings from our home to yours!

2 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

Happy Holidays!

Joana said...

Happy holidays!Roz
hugs to your family from the Hodgson Family :)

Crafty Creations