cheaper than therapy

Monday, January 12, 2009

Love You Much

I am so loving Stampin Up's Love You Much bundle that is currently on sale. This card is made primarily with items in this bundle. My friend Lori introduced me to this new fold and I am having so much fun with it! I promised myself some crafty time yesterday, and was able to pump out a bunch of these.


To make this card, start with a piece of cardstock that is 10 1/2 inches by 5 inches. If you are going to stamp on it, now is the best time. I stamped on the reverse side of the 'steps', because I didn't want that part too plain, although it doesn't really show.
Next, score the cardstock at 1 1/4 inches, 2 1/2 inches, 4 1/4 inches , 6 inches, and 8 1/4 inches. Fold this accordion style, making sure that the smallest fold is folded down ( as this will be the front of your card).
Stamp the elements of the card that you want to use, and embellish.

8 comments:

Sue McAleavey said...

I am so loving you card. It is fab. sue

Valerie said...

beautiful! I keep trying to talk myself out of buying that kit but I keep seeing more and more cute stuff done with it!

Kimmie0270 said...

beautiful card. I'mna have to try building one like that!

Lois E. said...

Great card! So intricate. Love the design. Hope all is well.

Cassie said...

hi roz! looks like you've had lots of stamping opportunities! i'm so glad for you! this is such a sweet, cute creation!

Jessica Smith said...

Great card love all the layers.

Kelly said...

So fun Roz!! I haven't tried one of those yet, they look like sooooo much work!!

Sue said...

Roz, so cute...I am making a Valentine stair step too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Crafty Creations