cheaper than therapy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wintry Tildas



No...we don't usually get much snow here in Central Florida. I am one of the few people who seem to enjoy it when the days get chilly (we do see temps in the 30's at night and 40's in the daytime though...and frost). I really miss the cool weather and the change of seasons. However, I have been playing with some of my Magnolia stamps that have inspired me to "chill out!". Here is one of my snowman cards that I made for New Year Greetings. This is one of my favorites to make in "mass production" because it is really quite simple. It is a criss cross card, and the directions can be found on splitcoaststampers.com I used the very pretty Ski Slope designer papers from Stampin Up, Felt flurries from Stampin Up and stickles for extra bling! The snowy background is done with the cuttlebug, and I accented the raised portions with stickles ( it looks amazing in real life). Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

What a super fun wintery challenge!

Joana said...

they are gorgeous ,love the layout . Tilda looks so cute


hope you are having a good weekend
hugs
joana

Crafty Creations