cheaper than therapy

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Magnolias in the Garden

 
 


My stash of cards is running low, so I figured I had better kick it into high gear and get working. With spring just around the corner, it is a great time to take out some of my Magnolias and the new Raspberry Tart papers from Stampin Up. These stair-step cards are easy to make, and are perfect for doing assembly-line style stamping. I had lots of fun arranging the elements for each card.
HUGS!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So adorable...I really must try the stair step card! I'm missing out!

Joana said...

They are soo cute love the layers on it ( I love Tilda stamps so many to collect)

hope you all having a good weekend

hugs
Joana

Kristie said...

These are incredible cards! I love all the detail to them.

Crafty Creations