cheaper than therapy

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday DAVE!!!!!





Today my oldest son turns 22. He is almost finished with his degree in aerospace engineeering from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach. Dave is lucky to have gotten a work co-op program with NASA at Edwards Air Force Base in California. For the past year, he has taken one semester of classes, and one sememster of work at Edwards. This fall, he met Jenna while in California. Gary and I sent him to visit Jenna on his spring break this week. Today, they went snowboarding in sunny California! I can't wait for the photos.....We are proud of Dave and all that he is doing. These days, we hear so much about the failures, that the kids who are making good are often forgotten. So....join me in raising a toast to my man Dave on his 22nd birthday (remember when we turned 22???).




3 comments:

Teri said...

Certainly a child to be soooo very proud of Roz! You all have done a fabulous job with him!

Michele L from Tampa said...

happy birthday

:Jayne said...

You must have been 6 when you had him, because I know you aren't even 29!
Dave sounds like a great kid, I hope I get to meet him someday.

Crafty Creations