cheaper than therapy

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Spring vacation is rapidly coming to an end. We had a wonderful week off from school, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the time went! I did have a few doctor appointments, and we did lots of spring cleaning around the place. Gary spent time getting the outside of the house prepared for the coming of more spring weather. Pete and I are longing to plant some beautiful flowers in the front yard, and some veggies in the back. Hmmm, not sure if we will get that done this weekend or not.
Passover has arrived. The kids are doing OK with the novelty of matzah and the other traditional foods...they were even looking forward to it this year!
In between our spring cleaning and other appointments, I have had some time to play with my scrapbooking stuff. My monkey album is about half-way finished, all I need to do is add photos and embellies. Look for it on my blog soon!
I have made some cards, too. Here is one of my favorites. It is an all occasion card I made using the designer paper from the Sell-a-brations sale, so saffron cardstock, assorted flowers from my stash, oval nestabilities,and the Dream a Little hostess set from the main SU catalog.




3 comments:

StampnInkLady said...

Beautiful card Roz and it sounds like you had a great week! Hugs Lori

Jules said...

Love the card Smoochie Girl!

Wesker said...

Your article was really well written and easy to follow. I think that a lot of other people would find this article super useful. You should look at reposting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have a lot of awesome articles on the website and they help you get your article read because you can post your link and drive traffic back to your website. They have a good search engine and it is perfect for getting your stuff read. Wacanai also matches your article with other articles that use the same material so it could give you some new ideas!!!

Crafty Creations