cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of the Year Luau

Although Thursday is the last official day of school for us, we had a special celebration today. There are some of my students who only come to school Mondays-Wednesdays, so we wanted to share our end of the year party with them. One of our families brought in decorations and we set our room up with a Hawaiian theme. There were leis, hats, sunglasses, tattoos, limbo dancing, refreshments, and even a coconut-monkey with a guitar. Here is a photo of Peter and I.
HUGS!!!



 



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ret said...

very nice. sounds like it was alot of fun!!! I'm sorry I haven't been holding my end up the posting bargin up, real life got in the way. I'm back tho.
hugs.
Ret

Jules said...

Aloha Smoochie Girl!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!!!!!!!

Crafty Creations