cheaper than therapy

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

I made this card for my mom, whose birthday is May 22. We recently went on a trip together and it was wonderful to get away and see some family that is in Massachusetts. The best part of the trip was spending time with my mom when neither or us had to work, cook, or take care of our hubbies or kiddos! We need to take these little trips more often.


 


This card was made with the Stampin Up hostess set called 'Dream a Little' and the paper pack from sell-a-bration called Delicate Dots. I added various embellies, and used my nesties too. Hope you like it!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors and softness.

Ret said...

Oh Ros, this is so beautiful. I love the soft look of it. She must of just loved it!!

Crafty Creations