cheaper than therapy

Monday, May 25, 2009

Having a Magnolicious Weekend

Finally got in some major crafty time this weekend! The boys took off for a movie and it is amazing how much I can get done without any interuptions! Here are some more samples of the types of cards that I got done....I actually got about 40 done between Sunday and this morning. There is something to be said for mass production and peace and quiet. I used an entire package of Raspberry Tart paper, assorted embellies, and of course some assorted coordinating cardstock.It was great fun to roll nestabilities through the big shot to get funky mats for my images to sit on. With summer vacation arriving next week, I am definitely looking forward to more play time.
Thanks for stopping by to look!





 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carollee said...

Wow, you were busy, these are all so cute. I love this Tilda collection! They made for darling cards!

Ret said...

HOLY MOLEY!!! These are soooo totally lovely!!! I really, really, really love what you did with these!! they are totally awesome!! I loveeeeeee, love,love what you did with these!!!
so lovely!!

Crafty Creations