cheaper than therapy

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quilt Cards

Have you seen all the quilt cards that are being done? They looked so nice that I decided to try them myself. I got some free time this morning and made a whole lot of these little cuties! These are made with Rainbow Sherbert paper from Stampin Up and the Top Note die that I ran through my big shot. These make fantastic cards for almost any occasion, depending on what papers you choose. Using the stampin up designer paper packs makes it easy to coordinate your quilts.
Voila!



 

 


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful cards, the DSP is really beautiful. I didn't get that one, I may have to now!

Jules said...

I love your quilt cards...so cute! Way to go Smoochie Girl

Ret said...

Wow are these every so beautiful! Love the soft look, soooo pretty.
thanks for sharing!

Crafty Creations