cheaper than therapy

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I worked on my scrapbook today!!!!

Doin' the happy dance here because I finally did some scrapbooking today. For those of you who know me, I really started out as a scrapbooker and not a cardmaker. With the busy work and family schedule, I find it harder to plan layouts than to do cardmaking during the year. I spent most of the week (chore-wise) re-organizing my crafting supplies, so that I can more easily work in my area. Here is a double page layout I did of my youngest son Peter. Peter was 4 years old in the black and white photo. On the other page, are photos of him working with my students this past year. Pete attends virtual school (he takes classes on the computer to help keep his bi-polar disorder stable) and comes to volunteer in my classroom almost every day during the year. He has really thrived with this, and I wanted to record this. The papers are from my Kit-N-Kaboodles scrapbook kit. I just love love love the kits at KNK, and even more fun is chatting on their message board. You really need to pop on over there to check them out www.knkclub.com

 

 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Great layout. You are doing better than me....I haven't done a page since the Sock hop....I gotta get a move on.
See you soon :-)

Carollee said...

Congrats for you!!! I know I started as a scrapbooker too and it is so hard to find the time. I love the page though!

Crafty Creations