cheaper than therapy

Monday, June 29, 2009

more monkey business!

The guys in my family are pretty addicted to monkeys these days. The adorable stampendous stamps with the Changito monkeys are gradually attaching themselves to my craft table! When I saw this stamp, I immediately thought of my Peter. Well,here is my first card using this adorable Changito stamp. The papers are from Fancy Pants, the dew drops are "mouse", and I also used some coredinations paper along with a swiss dots embossing folder. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought it would be a good idea to paper piece the trousers to match the papers....thank goodness for my fiskars hobby blade! I do think it put that extra WOW into the card though. Hope you like it!


 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jules said...

So cute. I am a big fan of Monkey Business...lol

Jules said...

and are we going to that winery you and Kelcey told me about during the Fried Green Tomato crop in Aug?

Crafty Creations