cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

24 years ago

OK, lots of you are asking to see the original wedding photo, now that I have posted a pic of us on our 24th anniversary. Sooooo, I told you we were in diapers! We were just out of college and moving to Florida, far away from most family. As you can see from the photo, we are really happy. Lots has gone on in the past 24 years and we have taken most of it in stride.
I have heard lots of comments about how much of a milestone long marriages are these days. Gary and I take comfort that we have made it so far. However, I do want to say that my feelings about leaving a marriage has changed in the past few years. I do feel that it is better to leave a bad marriage than it is to stay in it. I also feel that people have more than one soul-mate. After a long and happy marriage, it is possible to find love again. There are quite a few people that we know who thought they would not marry, find that special someone, and enjoy matrimony on towards the sunset of their lives.
Whatever is happening in your life, I wish you happiness!!!

 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jules said...

See you in a few day SMOOCHIE GIRL!

Crafty Creations