cheaper than therapy

Monday, August 17, 2009

Leapin Lizards!

Peter reminded me today that it has been quite a while since I gave an update on his precious Mushu. For those of you who are unaware ( or don't really remember), Mushu is Peter's pet bearded dragon, that he got when it was only 4 weeks old. Mushu has grown considerably, seems to be thriving with the care she is being given by my boy, and loves to "hang out" on Peter's shirt! Peter can walk around with Mushu attached to his shirt for quite a while, and the two of them seem to enjoy each others' company. Mushu is an orange beardie, and she "blushes" with an orange hue when she is happy! Here are some photos I took of Mushu and Peter earlier today.


mushu 6/24





Mushu hanging on Peter's shirt and then a close-up of Peter's dragon




1 comment:

StampnInkLady said...

Hey Roz! Tell Peter Mushu is so cool and beautiful! I love him! Will he get very big? Hugs Lori

Crafty Creations