cheaper than therapy

Monday, August 31, 2009

Made with 100% Pure Love

It has been a long time since I have posted a layout or scrapbooking project. Life in my world is sometimes so hectic, that I have trouble concentrating on bigger projects, so I work on card projects more often. I have promised myself that I am devoting one afternoon/evening for scrappy fun, and one for crafty fun! Here is a mini-album that I just finished tonight. It is made using the July kit from Kit-N-Kaboodles ( my favorite kit club that can be found at www.knkclub.com )which uses papers from Webster's Pages and Cosmo Cricket. The album is a wooded Kaiser one. Photos are from a small family gathering last December.
Here are just a few of the pages(oops...they are in reverse order, and I can't get a set to upload...oh well!)









2 comments:

Chris said...

i love this roz!!

sarah said...

CUTE stuff!!! :)

hugs,
sarah.
redoaklines.com

Crafty Creations