cheaper than therapy

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More time to play!!!!

This week I had some time to play with some of my stamps. I made this card, which resembles a yummy S'Mores treat! It is made with layers of creamy caramel, chocolate chip, and whisper white. I used a swiss dots embossing folder and scored lines to make the creamy caramel cs look more like a graham cracker. All materials Stampin Up ( later I used liquid applique to make the marshmallow on the smore look more realistic!)

 



I also played with my newest set, called Dream Garden. I am not really into the Oriental look,but this stamp set called to me. Here is a simple but pretty card made with the retired Bella Birds designer papers,chocolate chip cs and chocolate chip ink. I saw something like this on a blog somewhere and it inspired me!




Posted by Picasa


And finally, I had time to play with some of my favorite monkey--Changito by stampendous! I had neglected my big shot and embossing folders, and wanted to use some of that wonderful Coredinations cardstock! When distressed after it is embossed, you get a lovely effect! Hope you like them!







1 comment:

Jules said...

Love the cards...cute monkeys and elegant ones too. Bravo Smoochie Girl!

Crafty Creations