cheaper than therapy

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

 

Saying goodbye to 2009 last night was quiet but fun. The boys and I had a wonderful meal outside on the patio. Gary and Peter made a New England Style clamboil, except here in Florida we substitute blue crab for the lobster. It was nice and cool outside so we ate on the patio. After a leisurely and late dinner, we came inside and watched home videos. Gary and the boys decided to watch part of the Twilight Zone marathon,and I snuggled in my cozy bed with the dogs and tv.2009 has been quite a year, and we already have lots to look forward to in 2010--Ben graduates from high school and heads off to college, Dave and Jenna get married in July, and Gary and I will be celebrating 25 years of married life.
Hoping that 2010 is the best year yet for all of us!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kip said...

my favorite meal!! Happy New Year Roz! 2010 will be a wonderful year!

eljay716 said...

sounds like some wonderful and exciting things in 2010, love ya, miss you!

Beth Crocker said...

Great photo! I love your work too! I coul not find where to join as a follower to your blog.

Crafty Creations